January 6: Reading/presenting at the Winter AllWriters’ Friday Night Free For All, celebrating AllWriters’ 12th birthday. Doors open at 6:00, event begins at 7:00. Free and open to the public.
March 6: Reading/signing at the Milwaukee Public Library, Central Branch in downtown Milwaukee, in the Antique Books room. 6:00 – 7:00. Free and open to the public.
March 9: Discussion of The Home For Wayward Clocks with a book club formed of female inmates at the Waukesha County Jail.
March 30: Discussion of Learning To Tell (A Life)Time with a book club formed of female inmates at the Waukesha County Jail.
- April 28 – 30: Untitled Town Literary Festival, Green Bay, Wisconsin.
- Friday, April 28, 5:00 – 6:15. Reading/Signing at the Brown County Library, Central Location (lower level conference room), 515 Pine Street.
- Saturday, April 29, 11:30 – 1:15 p.m.: “Return To Organic With Your Writing,” Kavarna Coffeehouse in the Leap Room, 143 N Broadway.
- Sunday, April 30, 11:30 – 12:45: “Left-Turn Journey Into The Familiar,” St. Brendan’s Inn in the Waterford Room, 234 S. Washington Street.
- Sunday, April 30, 2:00 – 3:20: “Stretch: The Flexible Writer,” Brown County Library Board Room, 515 Pine Street.
May 1: Guest reader at the new issue launch of the Windy Hill Review, the literary magazine of the University of Wisconsin – Waukesha. 12:00 noon in the library at UW – Waukesha.
May 7: Appearance via Skype at the Tsur Hadassah Book Club in Israel. The book club is reading Learning To Tell (A Life)Time.
June 22 – 25: Teaching/presenting/reading at the 2017 Annual AllWriters’ Retreat. www.allwritersworkshop.com. Registration required.
September 19, 9:30 – 10:30 a.m.: Interview with Marshall Cook on Writers And Their Words, on 103.5 FM Sun Community Radio.
***SEPTEMBER 26, 7:00 p.m., BOSWELL BOOK COMPANY, 2559 N. Downer Ave., Milwaukee, LAUNCH OF IN GRACE’S TIME! Reading/signing!***
October 8, 1:00 p.m., Books & Company bookstore in Oconomowoc: Reading/signing with Christine Swanberg and Mary Jo Balistreri.
October 17, 6:30 – 7:30: Reading/signing and reception at Pewaukee Public Library.
October 19, 11:00 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.: Appearance at the Legends of Merrill Hills Book Club, discussing Rise From The River.
November 3 – 4: Several appearances at the Southeast Wisconsin Festival of Books.
Watch Kathie talking about the Southeast Wisconsin Festival of Books on The Morning Blend: